Wednesday, October 15, 2014 – 7:15 pm at Senior House, Pequannock Municipal Complex, Pompton Plains
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Family Health Month and Mental Health Month. It’s a perfect time to focus on medical issues. Our presenter, noted physician and author, Dr. Michael Rushnak, will speak to us about his experiences in the medical field as a physician, health industry consultant and medical mystery writer with four published novels. All are welcome.
For more details see our newsletter, The Advance.
AAUW – Greater Wayne Area is an active group of women who work together to break through barriers for women and girls by means of advocacy, education, philanthropy and research. Our work is producing results but we are not finished.
AAUW Greater Wayne Area offers:
- Stimulating and informative monthly programs
- Small groups focused on common interests
- Annual scholarship awards for women returning to college
- Bimonthly newsletter both print and online
- Membership in national and state AAUW organizations
- Camaraderie of educated women with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Fun and friendship